Following a very successful European Semester in the UK, the Cyprus Psychologists’ Association is gladly taking over the baton from the British Psychological Society. Preparations are already underway for our big events, as well as the meetings that will take place in Cyprus.
The theme of our European Semester is “Psychology Bridging the Gap” highlighting the central role that psychology can and should have in addressing key societal issues. Therefore, our planned activities are mainly around building on existing and forming new collaborations with community actors, as well as with our European colleagues, and showcasing what psychology has to offer.
We are happy to announce that, so far, we have six confirmed meetings to be held in Nicosia during the fall:
- Standing Committee of Psychology in Education (4/10/18)
- Standing Committee on Psychology and Health (19/10/18)
- EFPA Executive Council Meeting (14-15/11/18)
- EFPA Presidents’ Council Meeting (16/11/18)
- Task Force on e-Health (16/11/18)
- Board of Academic Affairs (17/11/18)