25th of November 2020:
UN International Day for the Elimination of Gender Violence against women and girls
ECPA (European Association of Community Psychologists) and EFPA Community Psychology standing committee, join the UN in celebrating the 25th of November as a worldwide International Day for the Elimination of Violence against women and propose all EFPA members and affiliated associations to join them.
Please find the full ECPA-EFPA announcement here
The EFPA Psychologist' Support Hub about the COVID-19 crisis
Solidarity can mean life or death in Europe
The European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations has stressed solidarity and equality in its COVID-19 response plan.
By Nicola Gale, EFPA Vice-President
November 23, 2020
I wrote this article as EFPA’s contribution to a series authored by members of the Global Psychology Alliance on the importance of sharing and cooperation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Back in November last year, remembrance was on the minds of many people and this got me thinking about the origins of the EU in a desire for peace and prosperity for the citizens of Europe, and the importance of solidarity also for our European community of Psychology.
~ Nicola Gale.
Read the full article here
ICP 2020 rescheduled to 2021!
ICP 2020 = ICP 2020+ now
We kindly remind you that ICP 2020 has been rescheduled to 18-23 July 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please visit the website for further information.
ICP 2020+ will be a hybrid event.
Please take note of the following important dates:
- 18 January 2021 - Deadline for Abstract Submission (no extensions)
- 20 February 2021 - Notification about Abstract Submission
- 01 March 2021 - Deadline for the Registration Paid for Presenters
- 01 April 2021 - 2nd Deadline for Reduced Registration fee
- 01 June 2021 - Deadline for Exhibitors Registration
- 18 July 2021 - ICP 2020+ Opening Ceremony
- 23 July 2021 - ICP 2020+ Closing Ceremony
- Abstract submission opens: February, 2021
- Deadline for abstracts submission: November 10, 2021
- Notification of abstract acceptance: February 10, 2022
- Early Registration & Active participants deadline: March 10, 2022
Subscribe here to stay updated on ECP2022
Help us create the best programme and tell us:
Who would you like most to hear as a keynote speaker in Ljubljana?
And win free congress registration.
Click on 'menu' for content and other functions.
Use arrows one the side of the pages to navigate through the EFPA News Magazine.