EFPA virtual General Assembly
December 10 2021
The Executive Council, together with around 80 delegates and observers and guests, met at the 2nd virtual EFPA General Assembly on Friday, December 10, 2021.
Important decisions taken at the GA
1. The EuroPsy pilot project about the Specialist Certificate for Sport psychology was prolonged until 2023
2.The start of a new EuroPsy pilot project about Specialist Certificate for Clinical NeuroPsychology has been approved
3. We welcome 3 new associate member associations:
- ESPLAT – the European Society of Psychology Learning and Teaching
- EHPS – European Health Psychology Society
- EACLIPT – European Association of Clinical Psychology and Psychological Treatment
4. The organization of the European Congress of Psychology of 2025 (ECP2025) has been granted to our Cypriot member association and will take place from July 1-4, 2025 in Paphos (Cyprus)
5. The next virtual General Assembly will be held on June 22, 2022
At the GA we got news from the ECP2022 organisers.
- Registration for participants now open
- Our Slovenian colleagues who are organizing the upcoming ECP2022 in Ljubljana (July 5-8, 2022) updated us on the development of the congress and invited all member association to promote the congress on their website and social media.
We thank all 38 member associations, our associate and affiliate members, the more than 300 volunteer members in the several working groups and our partner organisations for their support in the last 2 difficult years. We wish you all a very happy holiday season and a wonderful New Year!
EFPA Executive Council and EFPA Head office team.